1) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – yum, big hit with toddlers and adults alike.
2) Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Less of a hit than the muffins, perhaps just too healthy of a cookie for us cookie fans.
3) Pesto Penne with Chicken Sausage – Very, very yummy and a nice change from our typical pasta with red sauce meal. Luke liked it originally and happy ate the leftovers.
4) Apple Crisp Pizza – Very good according to Luke and I, Tim was unimpressed as he doesn’t like pie.
5) Five Minute Cinnamon Cake – Takes about as long as the name indicates and was very, very tasty – a great treat for a weekend breakfast.
6) SkinnyTaste Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats – This was really great and will definitely be made again. The only downside was the utter disgust from the under 2 year old team.